Monday, August 30, 2010

Day three...~*Magic Kingdom*~

Today we took a 1 and 1/2 mile ferry ride across Seven Seas Lagoon and entered for a fun filled day at Magic Kingdom!




Then we took the Disney Express Train ride to ToonTown where we saw Mickey, Minnie and a few of the Princesses.





There was this man---very grown up man--- by himself who was in line with us to have his pictures made with all the princesses. I guess princesses aren't JUST for little kids!! I thought it was a little----Awk--ward!!
Anyways--Also, we saw and took tours of the homes of Mickey, Minnie and Donald's boat.


From there we went to TomorrowLand. This is where we rode in race cars. Paw-paw was very patient but said I was NOT ready for license. EVERYONE LOOK OUT!!




The peoplemover trolly and Space Mountain. Space Mountain was a roller coaster that makes you feel like you are flying in space. It was so cool!!  Next we moved on to FantacyLand. We got the see the famous disney castle!


It looks just like it does on TV. Oh- and we rode this one ride that took us through Peter Pan's story...it was pretty cool to! Not to mention this is one of the only rides I could get my Mimi to ride with me. (hehe)


After that, we went to FrontierLand where Paw-Paw and Billie rode the log ride and I played in the water that splashed up over the bridge when the log riders came down the 50 foot drop at the end of the ride. We went to the Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn & Cafe to eat burgers for lunch and then it was time for the town parade.




We got to see alot of the characters in the parade that went around the whole park! After the parade we got right back to it.  We went into the Haunted Mansion where the ghosts got to ride with us. I rode right between my daddy and Billie. Then took a Riverboat tour.


I don't remember much about the story of the tour because I was soooo excited about Billie teaching me how to use her big camera. And she let me where it and take pictures all by myself. From there, we went over to Adventureland where we took the magic carpet ride and saw the Swiss family Tree House. Man!!! Their kitchen was outside and they lived in a tree!!!  We also took a jungle boat ride and had a tour guide that was very funny.  At this point- we were all tuckered out!! So we made our way back to Main Street. They were starting another town parade and we got to dance in the streets of Disney with Chip and Dale, Woody and Jessie...and Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy. Wow - it was soooo much fun!






My daddy, Mimi and Paw-Paw even danced. The only reason Billie didn't was because she was taking pictures- like normal. Then on to hit a few shops. A girl is never to tired for shopping! (My Mimi taught me that!)

What a GREAT day!!!


I got a t-shirt, scarf and earrings. The earrings are special cause my daddy got them for me. Oh and we found the disney town fire department!! My daddy and Paw-Paw were in heaven!! Since we took the ferry this morning- we took the Monorail back to PLUTO14. (That is where we parked! We are working on my "awareness" so I am memorizing where we park everywhere we go.----I'm not sure what that means but I really think its so the parents don't have to remember).

My favorite characters were Minnie, Chip and Dale. But my favorite thing all day was riding SPACE MOUNTAIN. (and to think....that is yet another ride Daddy and Billie had to drag me onto---but i ended L-O-V-ING it!)
Well- been a very long but fun day- my feet hurt but they will get over it! I wonder where we are going tomorrow.

PEACE!!!!

"K"

1 comment: